TerrAqua, founded in 1996,
- Provides consulting services and intellectual products to nonprofit organizations, government agencies and businesses seeking innovative approaches to complex environmental issues such as ecosystem and human health, pollution prevention, energy efficiency, land and water use, sustainable development and natural resource management.
- Has developed and managed sustainable aquaculture and agriculture development projects, including grant development, overseeing technical, economic, marketing, and educational project activities, from planning to implementation to evaluation.
- Is committed to helping its clients develop and implement programs and solutions based on sound ecological, economic and educational principles.
- Program development and evaluation
- Policy analysis and development
- Agriculture and aquaculture development
- Innovative small business planning
- Grant and funding preparation
- Coastal and watershed planning
- Ecological and human health risk analysis
- Climate change analysis
- Environmental degradation, remediation and restoration analysis
- Meeting and conference facilitation
- Education and training
- Scientific communication